Community Inspired Ltd - www.pta.co.uk
- General terms
- Limitation of liability
- Users of the website
- Intellectual property and copyright
- Data protection
- Jurisdiction and choice of law
- Further information
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you do not agree to the changes, then you should stop using the website and related services.
These terms are effective from 23 June 2014.
- The term 'Community Inspired Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is shown below. Our company registration number is 04573509 - Registered in England & Wales.
- The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The term 'supplier' refers to companies, individuals and other bodies who supply goods and services to charities and other fundraising groups.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains content uploaded by users of the site. The views expressed are theirs and not those of Community Inspired Ltd. We are not responsible for any content uploaded by users.
- Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Community Inspired Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Community Inspired Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The website is provided as-is and on an as-available basis. Although we seek to ensure that the website is always up and running smoothly, we cannot guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the site. Community Inspired Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being unavailable.
We do not warrant that site functions will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that it is free of viruses or bugs.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
As a user of the website, you:
- will sign-up for email newsletters with a valid email address under your control, that you access regularly.
- accept that it is your responsibility to implement your own procedures and virus checks to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- will only submit or share contributions that you are legally entitled to submit or share. You must not violate, plagiarise or infringe the rights of any party including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- agree to grant to us, free of charge, permission to use any contribution in any way we see fit.
- confirm that your contribution is your own original work, that you have the right to allow us to use it and that you have the consent of anyone who may be identifiable within it or of their parent / guardian in the case of children.
- agree to fully indemnify and keep us indemnified against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the website and/or services.
Suppliers agree that:
- where an advertising fee has been paid to a charity, directly or indirectly, the contract is with the charity. We are not responsible for the failure of the charity to pass accurate information to us.
Any submitted or shared contributions that may cause offense should be reported immediately to us through the contact information provided at the foot of these terms.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour which we consider to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to us about you to stop any further such behaviour.
We reserve the right to refuse, edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason. We may inform you and, where we feel that these conditions have been infringed, any relevant third parties.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any part of the service without notice where:
- we have received complaints which we believe to be reasonable, or have reason to suspect misuse,
- we consider that you may be in breach of these terms and conditions,
Notwithstanding the above we shall be entitled to terminate your use on three days notice to you.
You may terminate your registration for the service at any time.
This website and its content is copyright of Community Inspired Ltd - © Community Inspired Ltd. All rights reserved.
The website and any information sent to you directly by us is intended for your personal use only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than that you may print or download extracts to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our prior written consent:
- publish, reproduce, copy, download, store, record, broadcast retransmit, distribute or otherwise exploit (commercially or otherwise) any material or data received or contained in the website,
- transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system,
- use our name, trademarks or logo in any manner.
When you share, upload or distribute any contribution to the site, copyright in your contribution will remain with you. This permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
You are not entitled to assign any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions. We have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights hereunder.
If any of these terms are found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable for legal reasons, then it will be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to be binding and enforceable.
Our failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
We welcome your questions and comments about our website. Should you have any questions or issues you would like to raise, please contact us:
Phone: 08700 624 919
Community Inspired Ltd
Unit 2 Bulrushes Farm
Coombe Hill Road
Registered in England & Wales: 04573509
Registered Office: 112 Broadwater Street West, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9DJ
Vat reg. No. 802501090