Community Inspired Ltd - www.pta.co.uk
- What we collect
- Who has access to your data
- What it is used for
- Transfer of data abroad
- Data security
- Links to other websites
- Controlling your personal information
- Further Information
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9 May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job/role title
- contact information including email addresses, work/home address and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information which enables us to operate the service effectively for all parties
Please do not enter information that relates to another person or organisation. Any information relating to children requires the permission of their parent/guardian.
The personal data you provide us is collected and processed by us and/or our agents in compliance with the GDPR 2018.
We will not disclose any personal data except where you have consented to us doing so or where required by law except in exceptional circumstances where personal data may be transferred on sale of Community Inspired Ltd. to another company.
Personal data is only used in order to provide you with this service and/or other services that you may request from us.
From time to time, we may run voluntary online surveys which may ask you for contact and demographic details (e.g. age). We use this information to create anonymous usage and interest profiles.
We use this data to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and administration
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- if we reasonably believe that the laws of England and Wales have been breached, we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties
We may, from time to time, use your contact details to send you information regarding any developments that we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by:
- writing to, or emailing us
- responding to the unsubscribe mechanism provided in any digital communications which may be sent to you
A cookie is a piece of information stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. It acts as an anonymous identifier when you visit the website and does not contain information from which you can personally be identified. We use this information only for the purpose of creating anonymous usage and interest profiles for the purpose of improving and developing the website and the services that we offer. Cookies may also be contained in advertisements which may be displayed on the website by advertising partners that we work with. We do not have access to any information contained in or generated by these cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually, you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use many of the features of our website.
We do not send any Personal Data outside of the UK.
We take the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. The General Data Protection Regulations require that we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data to prevent unauthorised access and we have procedures to ensure that this protection is secured for you in line with this legislation.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such websites, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to all other websites.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- If you have signed up to receive email newsletters, you will be given the option on each email to opt-out of our mailings at any time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find of interest.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address given below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our website. Should you have any questions or issues you would like to raise with us regarding our data usage practices or the specific use of your data, please contact us:
Phone: 01342 718 679
Community Inspired Ltd
Unit 2 Bulrushes Farm
Coombe Hill Road
Registered in England & Wales: 04573509
Registered Office: 112 Broadwater Street West, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 9DJ
Vat reg. No. 802501090