Harness the power of
Three months FREE FUNDRAISING* for every school
Appealing to parents, the school community, and local businesses is a fantastic and increasingly popular way to raise the funds needed for those ongoing projects and "nice to haves" that make school such an enjoyable place to work and learn - especially when current budgets may only stretch just enough to cover the education provision. Unsurprisingly though, fundraising can quickly become a time-consuming and costly process.
DonateMySchool - as the UK's first and only dedicated crowdfunding platform for state schools - is making it simple for schools like yours to fund one-off inspirational projects such as a stunning new IT suite or collect regular donations for things like school trips and classroom equipment.
DonateMySchool takes out all the hard work for
providing a full suite of tools to help spread the word of your campaign
- a dedicated campaign webpage including photos and even a video
- easy, one-click social media sharing including Facebook and Twitter
- a bespoke campaign leaflet to print off and distribute
- real-time tracking and reporting on your campaign's progress
DonateMySchool even collects Gift Aid on your behalf
How does DonateMySchool work?
1) Register for your DonateMySchool account (it's free!)
2) Tell them about your school and what you're fundraising for
3) Market your campaign with their help through a webpage and unique URL, social buttons, and a bespoke leaflet
4) Accept one-off or regular donations to your campaign through your bespoke campaign webpage
5) Receive your project donations (plus a 25% Gift Aid boost) in one go or regular donations once a month
6) Stay informed on your fundraising progress with reports every month
To help your school get started, the first three months of fundraising are totally free of charge*. There's no obligation with this - DonateMySchool would simply like you to have the opportunity to kickstart your campaign or start collecting regular donations at no cost.
Go to www.DonateMySchool.com to register now or find out more, but if you'd like to talk through anything first, then please let them know.
Share this page