Boost your fundraising
Love PTA+? Love FundEd!
If you find our PTA+ resources useful, you'll love FundEd. This
toolkit for schools provides rich and relevant fundraising
inspiration. Through PTA+ and FundEd Magazines (two issues a term),
online guidance and email newsletters we are successfully helping
schools increase the amount they generate.
Transform your fundraising
Discover how other schools have achieved their funding goals,
search our grants database, and get expert guidance on everything
from bid-writing and crowdfunding to securing sponsorship from
With our support, Camelsdale Primary School ran their first
crowdfunding campaign to raise £3,000 for new interactive screens -
they raised £7,720 in just 28 days!
Share the workload
With school budgets at crisis point, and Business Managers
having little time to address income generation, could your PTA do
more to help? Work with your school to create and implement an
effective fundraising strategy - with our usual level of in-depth
Benefits of joining FundEd
Magazine: three issues a year featuring day-to-day
- FundEd Magazine: a 60-page glossy
publication sent once per term
- Grant funding advice: identifying funds and
writing successful bids
- Grants database: featuring over £12m-worth of
grants specifically aimed at schools
- Partnerships advice: how to identify potential
business partners and form a request for support
- Crowdfunding guidance: detailed advice for
beginners, targeted at school leaders
- Funding alerts: half-termly email newsletters featuring grants,
seasonal ideas, etc
- Knowledge bank: step-by-step event-planning
guides, crowdfunding support, letter templates, etc
How much does FundEd cost?
FundEd costs just £90 +VAT for one year. This provides up to 10
users - PTA Chair, Headteacher, School Business Manager, Governors
- access all of the resources. Remember income generation is a team
Get information on how to sign up!
Share this page