Classlist is the free online tool for your school community. Put simply, it makes life run more smoothly for PTAs and parents. Got a newsletter to send? Recruiting PTA members for the new term? Need volunteers for fundraising? You can do it all on Classlist. It's completely free to use, secure and fully data protected.
It's the secure alternative to social media parent groups and a time-saving tool for staff battling to keep their spreadsheets up to date.
It's unique to your school and only accessible to approved users. Parents choose which details they want to share and can securely contact each other about play dates, parties and more.
Get started with Classlist, it's free
What can I do on Classlist?
Class Contact Lists
With your school's own Classlist, it's easy to create secure online class contact lists for your parents to use.
- Parents add an email address and mobile phone number to register
- Further contact details can be added, but users choose which to share with their class and year, and which to hide
- Everything's secure and all info is data protected
- Class Reps and Ambassadors invite and approve each parent that registers - so no random folk in your community
Event Ticketing Function
A private party, a class coffee morning, a quiz night. Our easy event and ticketing feature has everything parents and Ambassadors need to organise a get-together.
- Send invites, receive RSVPs, collect payments and automatically issue e-tickets
- Customise your event - add meal options and keep track of attendees with ease
- Got a record of the day? Upload your event photos afterwards
Fundraising and volunteers
Your Classlist community is also an instant fundraising network.
- Engage more parents and raise more funds than ever
- Recruit volunteers to help plan and staff events
- Classlist is funded by high-quality advertising - if you'd like to fundraise through ads on your Classlist site and share part of the earnings, contact us for a chat
Plus much more…
- School run share map
- Parent to parent messaging
- Group and one to one announcements and messages
- Party invites
Get your school started with Classlist today, it's completely free!
Don't just take our word for it…
"Classlist is far more than simply a super communication tool for our parents at Christ Church Cathedral School (CCCS)." Richard Murray, Head Teacher at Christ Church Cathedral School, Oxford
"From the first time I clicked on Classlist.com, I knew this was the website that Class Reps and parents had been waiting for! No more bits of paper from Class Reps in school bags, and the ability to communicate with parents so easily and safely are both appealing aspects of the site." Rachel Hutton, Friends of Great Milton C of E School, and parent at Dragon School, Oxford
"It's modern and makes it easier for me to get my job done." Maria Blick, Chair of the PTA, Christchurch Cathedral School
Share this page