Giveaways: terms and conditions
Giveaway promotions: General Terms and
a. The Promoter - Community Inspired Ltd ('The Promoter', 'Us',
b. The Participant - the individual who applies to participate in
a promotion ('You', 'Your').
c. The Supplier - the provider of the Giveaway.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Giveaway promotions
from Community Inspired Ltd. These may be subject to additional
terms that will be made available for individual promotions -
please refer to the conditions attached to each promotion where
3. These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with
the general Terms and Conditions and Privacy
Policy relating to Our publications and the use of Our
4. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any
other conditions specific to each promotion.
5. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by
updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to
ensure that you are happy with any changes. If you do not agree to
the changes then you should not participate in these promotions.
These terms are effective from 9 May 2018.
6. Promotions are open to UK and Northern Ireland residents aged
18 and over, excluding Our employees and their families, Our agents
or anyone professionally associated with a particular promotion.
Only one application per household.
7. Giveaway prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no
cash alternatives will be offered. We reserve the right to
substitute the giveaway for another of equal value.
8. We take no responsibility for applications that are lost,
delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or
included for any technical or other reason. Proof of sending is not
proof of receipt.
9. Where the number of applications for a Giveaway exceeds the
number of units available:
- successful participants will be selected at random, from
applications received by midnight on the closing date.
- odds of success depend on the number of entries received.
- successful participants will be notified by email within 7 days
of the closing date and will have 10 business working days to
respond in full to the email. Failure to respond in this time will
result in the giveaway being forfeited and re-awarded to a
substitute participant, selected at the time of the original
- the name and county of the successful participants will be
available by sending an SAE marked GIVEAWAYS and specific promotion
code of the particular offer to the Promoter within one month of
the closing date of the promotion.
10. By participating in the promotion, you:
- consent to any publicity generated as a result of the
promotion, and its use on websites, magazines or mobile services at
- accept that your personal data may be passed to the Supplier
for the purpose of fulfilment of the Giveaway only.
that unsuccessful participants' details will NOT be shared with any
- consent to receive email communications from Community Inspired
promoting other relevant services. Community Inspired will retain
your data for 12 months from the time of entering a promotion. You
will be able to unsubscribe from email communications at any time,
by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link.
11. We reserve the right to:
- amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time
- refuse fulfilment of the promotion or disqualify any individual
if we believe the individual has breached any of the Terms and
Conditions, deemed to be disruptive or if the promotion is seen to
be compromised in any way.
12. No correspondence will entered into regarding this promotion
or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute,
Our decision shall be final.
13. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we shall not be
liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or
sustained as a result of participation in or use of any Giveaway
item. We do not recommend or guarantee the performance of any
contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated
with the promotion and we shall not be liable for any fraud
committed by any third party. Any manufacturing issues are the
responsibility of the Supplier.
14. In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed
invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed
from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in
15. Promotions will be governed by the laws of England and
Promoter: Community Inspired Limited, Unit 2 Bulrushes Farm,
Coombe Hill Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4LZ. Please do
not send applications to this address.
Share this page